Waterford Tank and Fabrications offers Oil & Water Separator tanks which are specialty tanks designed to separate free oil, grease and settleable solids from water. Each Separator tanks allows for clean water is discharged to a storm drain or sanitary sewer after separation is complete, while the separated oil is contained in the tank for proper disposal.
Each Oil & Water separator tank can be designed with the following applications in mind:
- Removal of oil, grease, light petroleum products and oily coated solids from a variety of wastewater discharges
- Industrial applications
- Treatment of stormwater runoff
- Processing oily wastewater generated during bulk petroleum storage and handling, aircraft and vehicle fueling and cleanup of petroleum contaminated sites
- Systems that work with natural gravity flow or in conjunction with lift pumps
- Systems with chambers designed for containing solids including gravel, stone and other debris